Random DN/travel bio
* Almost applied for my Canadian citizenship (dual) but decided against it
* Once had an 8 year digital nomad plan (lol)
* Wanted to travel/work since I was 20, the first time I moved overseas was 23
* Almost had a plan to do Netherlands-Norway-Australia-Germany for 3 years (visa juggling)
* Working remotely since 2015 (officially) but more like 2014 (for various reasons..)
* Lived in 7 countries
My blog is https://blog.hannahsuarez.me/
"Es ist wichtig, dass wir angesichts der Pandemie noch mehr auf das Thema Integration setzen." (Merkel)
"It is important that, in view of the pandemic, we focus even more on integration."
> Germany's chancellor has said that migrants are being hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic, as jobs are cut and language classes cancelled.
> Her comments echo the findings of an Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) report, also released on Monday, that showed the pandemic and lockdown measures were disproportionately affecting migrants.
Es ist Durstliche Donnerstag / It is Thirsty Thursday
"The challenge argues that the Chief Health Officer's stay-at-home orders burdens individuals' freedom of political communication implied in Australia's constitution."
One of the things I miss in Paris and definitely not happening now is the hot yoga studio there. Just can't get the same type here in Berlin.
I'm watching Emily in Paris (while working) more for the aesthetics (clothes, fashion, rooms, etc) and it's full on French/living in Paris stereotypes.
LOL. I just had a "not a normie" moment trying to do this Kris Kringle thing.
them: Let's not overcomplicate this.
Me: "I think I should have some database to hash the names and address to pseudoanonymize the results..."